Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 10: New toy

Today was spent resting and spending time with family. The area feels like home since I come here so often. I hardly need a nav system here. I noticed there were some new places. There is now a 99 Ranch Market nearby and a new outdoor shopping center. They even had Momotree, which is similar to KidRobot.

The latest food craze is yogurt and there is a PinkBerry in the new shopping center. Also today, I drove around and happened to pick up a new toy. I've been wanting to get this for a while and it seemed like a good idea. At least we can have some fun at in LA.


So all you people out there who have one, send me a friend invite. Lets dominate the gaming world. My name is Pdl2thmdl (l as in a lowercase 'L'). Don't worry, I won't stay indoors everyday here. There is much to see!

6 comments:

ECL said...

Holy Moly a PS3!!!! nice!

Unknown said...

Did you pick anything up at Momotree? I've never heard of that store before but if they have toys like KidRobot, I bet there are a lot of neat stuff there :) Have fun playing the PS3!!

Ngoc said...

Hey have you had the Japanese crepes before? They are delish.

Aric said...

Let me Pwn your face in MGO

ECL said...

i don't have a ps3 so i can't help you pwn people

SIM said...

Hot damn, nice, I knew you'd crumble like a deck o cards and get an entertainment system at some point.