Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 6-9: Relaxing and on to LA

Happy 4th of July! The past few days have been low key and relaxing. Most of the time was spent eating and playing board games with friends. I had the opportunity to see the fireworks celebration in downtown San Jose.


The following are some pictures of places I went to eat. I had a very wide variety of foods during my stay in SJ. The first image was from a schezuan style lunch. The second was spicy miso ramen. The final image is from Yogurtland, which is pretty popular now a days.



We revisited Stanford, went to Los Gatos and some small local areas. The picture below was taken at Stanford of my host, Aric (sitting) and friend, Paul (chiseled statue).

I'm currently residing in LA now and will remain here for a few weeks. The weather is much hotter here and the sights are further to reach, but I'll update as often as I can!

4 comments:

ECL said...

That food looks so good......can't wait for the Taiwan food this August. I want to eat until I die a horrible painful death from eating too much.

I like that cat too.

SIM said...

Man I wish I could make down for the convention, damn California looks sweet. Gonna have to rethink this whole Washington State thing.

Ms. Subcleff said...

ditto eric. that food looks delicious. AND the kitty looks adorable. hey, i've been to those gates at stanford too! and the mystery house below, good memories.

Aric said...

Hey, black guy!

Don't do the take my money.

Maybe I take yours.