Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 11: Frank and Son

Frank and Son is a local warehouse filled with tons of booths that sell collectibles. If you like pins, trading cards, figures, Japanese merchandise, games or anything out of the ordinary, someone here sells it. I didn't see much I wanted to buy, but window shopping here is fun in itself. On my way out, I picked up a few collectible trading vinyls. I have a soft spot for this kind of stuff.

The joys of staying here in Chino Hills is being able to spend time with family. The daily food picture of the day is some home cooking, the classic beef noodle soup.

I would also recommend seeing Wanted. It's a fun movie full of violence and ridiculous action.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome toys! I really like the green one.

ECL said...

I Like the vinyl toys, very nice. I hope there are some new gary baseman's at CC. Let me know if you see any!!!

Hey, ever seen this print? it's by Ron English called Abraham Obama.....weird image but kind of cool. It's a paste up that is usually used for graffiti.

http://www.jetsetgraffiti.com/2008/07/07/ron-englishs-abraham-obama-poster-for-sale/

How can Obama lose now!!?!

Nice noodles, you just made me hungry and it's 12:27am right now.

ECL said...

I like the black squid thing